Sunday, August 08, 2004

The Last Email?

We are safely in Delhi. The train ride was much less hungry, and had
much more day light. We got picked up at the station, dropped off our
bags and went to Pizza Hut. It sat fantastic with me, but others,
well it didn't sit at all.

Today we had some meetings and discussions about how things have been,which has been nice. We also did the usual Sunday routine. And now
we're in the process of trying to decide where to go for suppper.

Tomorrow we are doing a driving tour of Delhi, and then we sleep, as
we have to be at the airport around 4am to fly out around 7am. I've
already been trying to strategize my sleeping habits for the journey
as we arrive in Toronto around 10:30 pm but will have just finished an18 hour plan ride. We also get the day back that we skipped by flying
over the international date line. So we leave on the 10th and we get
to Canada on the 10th. The world's longest day!

I'm excited to come back, but already stressing myself out about all
the things that have to be done when I get there. Silly me.

Remember us as we prepare to deal with our individual things as we
return to Canada. Some are glad to get back, others would rather chop
off a limb than go back, some have demons to slay and are seeking the
courage, and others will just need the time to digest what they have
learned.

I look forward to seeing as many of you as I can without going crazy. Ha ha. I'll take lots of hugs.

Love and Hugs,

Laura