Thursday, June 17, 2004

Left Hand

Howdy all,
Its a rainy day in Hamilton, so what better time to update the blog? No doubt my landscaping and sod laying buddies will read it today as they have an unexpected day off.

We're sort of getting down to crunch time. I'm finding that I almost have more things to do for my life surrounding the trip, than for the trip itself. ie getting my car tuned up, doctor's appointments, seeing people etc. And this nasty thing called work gets in the way of it all. ha ha.

I got asked about the name of this blog. Don't Use Your Left Hand...its a reference to..well, uh, you wipe yourself with your left hand, so you don't use it, or rather its very disrespectful to use it for much else.

Vell I need to be in communication with other team members about various small details.

Come back soon!